CAPRICORN TRAVEL,LLC.    -

COMMENTS & INFORMATION

2012 ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL, NEW ORLEANS, LA

Write your post here.

16 Comments to 2012 ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL, NEW ORLEANS, LA:

Comments RSS
GA.PEACH on Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:36 AM
Hi love your pictures they really show the other side of Essence Weekend beside the shows had a BLAST looking forward to next year.

HoneyB on Monday, July 16, 2012 1:55 PM
OMG! RAIN SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON EVERYDAY U TALKING HARD RAIN STILL HAD A GOOD TIME REAL ESSENCE PARTY IS ON BOURBON STREET.. ESSENCE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BLOCK PARTY BEING RAIN OUT LOL!

69Badgirl on Monday, July 16, 2012 2:11 PM
Love the rain showers made things more INTERESTING!!!!!!

70RealSista on Monday, July 16, 2012 2:28 PM
Let be real SISTERS REALLY KNOW HOW TO PARTY THEIR ASS OFF AT ESSENCE AN STILL MAINTAIN CONTROL! ALMOST EVERYONE! (see photos)

LAGIRL on Monday, July 16, 2012 2:51 PM
Go Charlie! Go Charlie! Go Charlie!

REDHOT2 on Monday, July 16, 2012 4:50 PM
DOOKY CHASE'S RESTAURANT AND MOTHER'S RESTAURANT NEED NOT SAY MORE

BIGCOUNTRY2 on Monday, July 16, 2012 5:06 PM
Gator on a stick taste like chicken..fried gator,grilled gator,bake gator gator n rice

BIGMAN250 on Monday, July 16, 2012 6:50 PM
OMG! almost miss the shows CAJUN FOOD! had me in 7heaven on the way to Superdome.

NYNY2001 on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:09 PM
Aretha is the only performer to standup and complain about how cold they have Superdome.. Went n one Ear out the other

2hot4u on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:12 PM
Best part about Essence weekend u don't have to be at shows TO have a good time

Vocalist on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:55 AM
My friends and I had a blast at the Essence Festival!! The shows...the food...Bourbon St...need I say more? Although it raind everyday, it was still a real treat being amongst the people and the streets of New Orleans. Clarence was absolutely amazing and took really good care of us. I look forward to attending next year!!!

RoseFlower2 on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:22 PM
Friday: got caught n rain showers $200 dollars hairdo gone Saturday: caught n the rain showers $300 dolllars outfit shot.. Sunday: nothing to lose now! got near naked no hair t-shirt no bra come on rain showers had the best time of my life WTF! COMING BACK NEXT YEAR.LOL!

QueenT on Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:16 AM
For 3 days forgot I had a job,husband and bills to pay THANK GOD FOR ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL!..kids r grown lol

Gman45 on Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:11 PM
Man! The Essence Festival IS SO Beautiful. For one weekend out of the year it is the most positive place to be as a black person Music... Food ... Free Seminars.. WE finally got our own BIG BIG Festival NOW! 413,000

Princesse Tam Tam on Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:37 PM
I enjoyed reading you post. I am sharing it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.

vlc media player on Friday, July 26, 2013 3:38 AM
COMMENTS & INFORMATION Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.