CAPRICORN TRAVEL,LLC.    -

COMMENTS & INFORMATION

TRAVEL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS

Write your post here.

16 Comments to TRAVEL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS:

Comments RSS
BerryD on Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:23 AM
Capital Jazz Supercruise I have cruised twelve times. This was the most fun, most organized cruise I have ever been on. Wish I could go in 2012. But u go. You'll have a blast.

LADYK on Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:27 AM
Im Goin To This!!!!! They all look like they had a BALL! IM GOING! YES I AM!.....2012 Supercruise here I COME!!!

MotherOF2 on Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:57 AM
Capital Jazz SuperCruise: Our first cruise every. What do they do on the other ones. My friend said that she have been on five but none can touch this one. I'm so happy we choose this crusie for our first one. We had a wonderful time 24/7. Wow! I just smile everytime I think about about the fun we had. Everyone was so nice. I have told everyone that would listen and everyone who did not want to listen. If they did not anwser when I called, then I left a massage telling them about the super jazz cruise. The entertainment was off the hook WOW! Can it get any better We will not be able to make it for 2012. But if it is Gods will we will be in the house 2013. Thank you SUPER JAZZ CRUISE

JAZZLADY on Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:57 AM
Last year also was my first Capital JazzCruise for my friend and myself we were like two kids on Christmas day after checking our cabin out we ran up the stairs to see the Ledo deck OMG! we knew we had hit the jackpot for seven days everday felt like Christmas when we woke up something new and exciting to do all the shows were great best part you come early to the show and you can sit anywhere u want to everyone onboard was treated like a VIP! WE R Book for 2012 Cruise.

Burleigh Heads Accommodation on Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:21 AM
After a long time I got something fresh and quality content on related topic. I searched a lot for the related material but got almost replica work. Keep it up! It is really very informative.

Sasha Essam on Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:37 AM
That was a fantastic for all to travel info. In your post about travel question and comments, there is much information given that is really useful to me. Thanks. Take it up ! :)

Clarence on Friday, February 15, 2013 7:00 AM
Thanks

Travel for Kids on Friday, February 15, 2013 3:37 AM
Wonderful post.Carry on

Clarence on Friday, February 15, 2013 6:34 AM
Thank

Clarence on Friday, February 15, 2013 6:59 AM
Thanks Love you website also

Noosa holiday apartments on Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:36 AM
Enjoyable trip ever. The info and the pics are very nice.

hotel frankfurt on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:05 AM
Hi........... I just want to ask that, whether you have any discount or offer during July? I am planning a trip with family, please do share if you have.

hotel frankfurt on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:36 PM
Hi........... This blog post contains fantastic information for all to travel info. In your post about travel question and comments, there is much information given that is really useful to me. Thanks. Take it up!

Coolangatta Accommodation Apartments on Monday, May 13, 2013 2:33 AM
With this blog you really took our attention to the points that we never thought about. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

Rent a bus in DC on Friday, May 17, 2013 11:54 PM
You are a blogger and now my inspiration. I just love the blog post. Its very informative, interactive and quality content. I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts. Keep sharing!!!!

Rent a bus in Washington DC on Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:24 PM
Enormous information in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job. !!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@